Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ta-da!! An elegant freebie for you :)


It's me again - with the Versailles page kit offered as a freebie this time!

All you have to do to get it is just... DOWNLOAD it! LOL

This kit was inspired by the colors of the Versailles Palais interiors - I love Paris and last September I travelled there together with DH - he was thrilled with the luxurious mixture of golds, burgandies and velvet textures... I miss that trip already!
The kit is small (as a reminder - this is one of my former products made at 200 ppi) - now I'm making kits at 300 which tend to include 5-8 papers and around 20 elements. I still don't want to make the kits too large to make it easier for those who have limited internet access or are dial-up users. My philosophy in creating digital products is as follows:
- avoiding using actions, since I don't like similar elements in different kits;
- making stress NOT on the quantity but on the QUALITY of the elements - most of my designs are hand painted with my tablet;
-avoid using extracted images where possible;
-avoid duplicating and recoloring one similar element in a kit thus making 12 elements out of one... we all can recolor, can't we? So I think you'll be good at it yourself - and I allow recoloring :)

Soo... off to hunt for DD who's up to her chin in the sand making sand cakes LOL

And you can enjoy the Versailles page kit while I'm away! :)




Hugs to everyone

from Irene-the-Running-Momma LOL

25 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hi Irene!!!!
TY so very much for another of your MARVELOUS kits!!!!!!!!!
Yes you have to keep a hawk eye on the little one's!!!!! LOL
I never forget but 30 years ago when my niece was 3 1/2 she got into my mascra & had it all over her eyes & face I never laughed so much just wish I would have pictures of her now!!!!!!!

Dianna said...

Now I know why your kits are so unique. Thanks for sharing your philosophy. And thanks for the latest kit. As usual, it's beautiful. You're so talented!

kimmerbean said...

Thank you so much for an absolutely BEAUTIFUL kit! You are a very talented designer and I always love your creations.

bandwife said...

Thanks for the freebie! Love the new look of your blog. Yes you do have to keep an eye and ear out for little ones at that age. Mines to the point where quiet is not always a good thing, have to keep checking on him. Enjoy your time in the country and you have fun as well.

Tiki said...

Hi Irene - I just love your work so much! It's so beautiful and delicate. I totally agree with your philosophy for kits (who needs 10 of the same ribbon in every color of the rainbow) so keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing your new kits at Scrap Orchard in the fall.

Bec said...

Your kits are beautiful and your attention to detail definitely shows. Thank you for sharing your creations with us.

Unknown said...

Another STUNNING freebie! Thank you so much for your beautiful work. I just used Altered Memory for a layout on my blog today. FAB!!!

tape said...

It's fabulous, Irene! Thanks so much!

Tigger said...

I absolutely agree with all of your design points. I LOVE your original work. You have inspired me to work more on my drawing with my wacom tablet and I am having so much fun at it. Thank you for making me be a better artist.

Debbie W

Unknown said...

Beautiful kit Irene! I loved Paris too, wish I could go back soon :-) Thank you!

Azur said...

Thank you !!! It is wonderful as usual.

danzinst said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit.I have always loved your kits.They always seem to have that extra touch,realizism.This one is no different.It is gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing your awesome talent with us.I am looking foward to seeing your new kits at Scrapping Orchard.I totally agree with your philosophy for designing.Enjoy the country.

Liza in NC said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

angelscrapper said...

Just gorgeous TSVMFS

cindiaskew said...

thank you for sharing your wonderful kit.

Adelina said...

Иришик, огромное тебе спасибо за обалденно красивые наборы! У тебя талантище!

Anonymous said...

Merci il a l'air vraiment beau

Bawdy Diva said...

I love the new freebie. It's so beautiful! Thank you for offering it to us and your work is amazing.

Sabine said...

Irene, this is an awesome minikit once more! Thank you :)

Rarole said...

Irene,
This is absolutely wonderful. Even your preview shows all of the quality. Beautiful. Love Versailles. Spent a wonderful week there last November. All of our pictures will look GREAT with this. Thank you!

Suz :) said...

Thank you so much for this awesome freebie!!! I gave you...♥"Link Love"♥...today on my blog, but I am just now getting to grab it for myself. Lol :) Also, I want you to know your designs are really wonderful…and I appreciate your hard work.
Suzee Q's Stuff

Peggie said...

This is a beautiful elegant kit. Thank you for sharing it.

Sue said...

Thank you very much for this very beautiful kit. :)

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Fabulous, it's really great freebies, thank you for all, it's greatly appreciated.

witchypoo said...

I just adore your work Thank you so much for making these Freebies and sharing them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails