Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Great offer at Scrap Orchard!

Guys I just saw a wonderful special offer at Scrap Orchard and it is called A Gallon of Gas! LOL- if you purchase 10.00 worth of stuff from the store they will automatically take $4.07 (the national average of a gallon of gas) off the top!! This offer is only good until 11:59 p.m. on Thursday night! (by the way, you can save even more by checking out the items which are already on sale in the Fresh Fruit Category) Awesome!!!


Want them to provide you with a free gallon of gas? Then go check it out! :)

Now... what goes next is... bold advertising of my designs!.. LOL
Sorry but I had to share a layout I made for DD - I just finished her Christmas album - better late than never! LOL - this one uses my products which will be available at Scrap Orchard in October (one called Homespun Xmas (formerly known as the Primitive Treasures, Merry Bakemas and Handmade Holiday now combined in a single extended kit) and the other called Nite Nite - you might remember that one - and it is extended too!).


Have fun& check often for a new freebie soon! :)
xoxo
Irene

9 comments:

Kim :) said...

Irene!! Your designs are wonderful..I am loving all your freebies thanks so much!! I love this new page you posted here on your dd its adorable..can't wait to see your stuff in October!!:):):)
a very happy scrapper...
KimM

Dianna said...

Your layout is so lovely! I'll be excited to see you at ScrapOrchard.

Sunny1972 said...

Wow those kits look fab being new to digita have not seen your older stuff! but they both look great Love the LO of your daughter how cute is she!

Toni said...

This is great news - I was really sad when a number of kits disappeared out of my wish list so now I can hope they will be back bigger and even better than ever. I love your designs, keep up the great work.

Photomama said...

Irene - Can't wait to see your new stuff at 300ppi - You have joined the real designers now.

Congratulations!!!!

Scrap Orchard is really nice - love it.

Christina said...

Those kits are adorable, I'm so glad someone pointed your blog to me because I love your work! Congrats on the new adventures coming up too with new shops to buy at!

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

:D I am SO happy you are still offering freebies b/c I don't think I could wait until OCTOBER to be able to use your beautiful creations again! :) I am so happy for you and your upcoming kits are so adorable!
I just did see that you have a gallery at SO! Congrats!!!
and as always your daughter is just too cute :) darling layout!

Unknown said...

Hi Irene!!!! Yours it's my favourite scrap work of all. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. I just want to thank you for being so generous by sharing your freebies with all of us. THANK YOU, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!

KarenD said...

Hi. :) I just adore all your kits. Thank you so much for them. I have looked everywhere to see where I could buy your extended kit of "nite-nite". Is it still for download.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails