Friday, June 20, 2008

Feebie Ringing!

Hello dear guys!

It's Saturday again and I'm here with the exciting news! Ellie Lash and Franziska Altmann joined the Scrap Orchard design team - I'm honored and proud to work together with these talented ladies! They have debuted with a bunch of awesome products at the store which are to die for :)

I'm here in bed with my laptop and my window is open since it's hot-hot-hot... And I smell the fresh strawberry jam being cooked somewhere right now LOL That's very depressing since I gained a couple of pounds and I'm currently a Big Salad Chewie and a Steamed Fish Gulpie... LOL Add a bottle of Contrex daily... well, a glass of wine once a week makes my life sparkle!!! ROFL

So in order not to peek into my fridge I'm designing like crazy and having long walks with my lil runnin machine LOL And I'm here again with a fresh giveaway - this time it's a page kit, again elegant and romantic called Love Scent - hope you will enjoy it!




Have a thrilling weekend and if you have some great layouts done with my freebie - feel free to show them to me, I LOVE seeing my designs made justice! :)


Hugs to all,
Irene

22 comments:

the3chickens said...

Thanks a bunch Irene! Beautiful kit as always! Cant wait for you to join the Orchard!

Toni said...

Oh the smell of strawberry jam cooking, so tempting - but your will power is excellent! I like the idea of distracting yourself with design, I can't wait to see more of the kits you'll have waiting for us come October. Keep up the teasers, I'm saving for a big splurge.

Thank you for the gorgeous Love Scent kit, that hand stitched heart is divine, I must have a play tonight.

Leslie said...

http://topcatrules.blogspot.com/2008/06/trixie-holds-keys-to-my-heart.html

http://tiggerthefbicat.blogspot.com/2008/02/beauty-is-in-eye-of-beholder.html

http://topcatrules.blogspot.com/2008/02/pye-in-velvet.html

From Leslie of Kaleidoscope:

http://lesliesmyers.blogspot.com

Dolça said...

Beautiful kit! Thank you so much for sharing.

Jay Bee said...

Love it! Thank you so much.

Alice said...

Beautiful kit, Irene! Thanks for sharing!

Deb said...

Thanks so much, I really LOVE your elegant kits, they are SOOO pretty!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this BEAUTIFUL mini!!!!!!!!

hibaer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hibaer said...

Hi Irene!

Thank you again for this beautyfull kit! I can't introduce myself how you did it....

I love all you kits - please give us more ;)

If you like take a look at my site, what I have done with them ;)

Bye Habiba - http://hibaer.blogspot.com

Tigger said...

Your work is as gorgeous as ever. I can't wait to play with it tonight. Thank you for creating and sharing your art and thank you for inspiring me to start drawing again. I'm having a lot of fun. Thank you!!

Sunny1972 said...

thank you this is lovely kit,!!

RoseMade Designs by Marcee said...

This is lovely! Thanks so much! I'm so glad I foind your blog...you have a new fan!

Mamouniaduquebec said...

Its adorable, thanks a lot!

Rarole said...

Ooooo Love it! Thanks

Unknown said...

Thank you for the lovely goodies Irene! Have a great weekend!

Peggie said...

Oh, I love this. It is beautiful. Thank you.

VJ said...

Another fabulous kit Irene...you are definitely spoiling us, lol. Strawberry jam..my favorite..would have been outta that bed myself looking for the bread for toast and smothering it with lots of that jam, rofl More power to you for staying put and working on designs! *grin* Can't wait to see what is next!:) I'll be over to see you at the Orchard for sure! Huggs and love, Vicki

tape said...

Fabulous as always - thanks so much!

KGould said...

thank you! the colour of this is beautiful!

Sue said...

What a gorgeous kit! Thank you very much. :)

Kendra Krouskop-Smith said...

So lovely! Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails