Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Scrap Orchard - Fresh, New and Bloomin'!

Hey guys - I'm here with the great news! - the Scrap Orchard has just moved to a new server and it's sooo fast now! besides they changed the look and the site is even prettier than it was before! :) I'm glad they're safely back and are doin' even better now - I started having withdrawals during the 24 hours they carried out the changes :)
So hurray! :)
Now... I'm a bit busy today since we're in the country with DD and DH is at work LOl - so I have to look and run after her like an eagle - she's a lil curious dwarf touching and grasping at everything and everywhere!! I'll be coming back with a new awesome freebie for you in several hours - when she falls asleep tired of fresh country air! LOL

Hugs to everybody - BRB!
xoxo
Irene

1 comment:

Toni said...

Its looking good alright - I can't believe they've remodeled already, they are obviously really committed to making it current and user friendly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails