Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good Times!

Hello dearies!

I have a very uncommon (for my style lol) kit in store for you this week - you know, I am sometimes so into altered art stuff, so I think here's the right season :)
The kit is called Good Times and it's about anything - anything you might want to make a keepsake or a memory to scrap! It's 20% OFF and the quickpages are a free bonus with your purchase:
Take a look at some layouts by my sweet CT girls:
And snag this coordinating freebie as well - hope you like it!

We're getting everything ready for the party on Monday - DD has been waiting all year for her fav holiday and we're planning to buy a couple of nice pumpkins tomorrow so that Anton could carve pretty uglies out of them hahaha
I promise I'll show you the pics after the celebration :)
Happy Halloween!
xoxo Irene

4 comments:

VJ said...

Good Morning Irene!! Love the 'steampunk' feeling to this kit, granted different from your usual style but really do like it!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us all and now that I've picked up your blog gift, will have to wait and get the entire kit once I get paid (which is later today :D )!! Hugs, Vicki aka ShadowWings

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie! - LianeZ

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails