Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Incredible Things :)

Hello sweets :)

Finally winter is stepping down here though we still have lots of snow - but we see the sunrays more often and it drips all the time and DD really enjoyed today's walk because finally we could make a snowman :) Frosts were so severe we couldn't even get our noses out, besides the snow wouldn't come together to form a nice round shape :) Finally... five more days until spring!!!
I loved February pretty much because I was guesting with an amazing team of the Scrapbookgraphics store. Well, everything goes, but I'm still happy to release another fun new (and the last one for my guest month) kit called Incredible Things :) It's priced 20% off for you as usual for the last week of February - hope you like it :)
Look at my girls' layouts - they rocked this kit!!!

by Miranda

by Flor

by Anjaby Monika by Liljaby Sanka by Albina by Ingeborgby Reba

Keep your eyes open for another wonderful release tomorrow :)

Love you all and let the Spring come upon you :)

Hugs,

Irene

4 comments:

Samantha said...

As always, another beautiful kit! Can't wait to see what you have for us tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous new design! I'm looking forward what tomorrow shall bring :-)

Brigitte said...

Hi Irene, what a beautufull layout you have now! I love it ;)

Greetz
Brigitte (the Netherlands)

Jere said...

I want to buy this kit (Incredible things) I have searched all of the stores it is supposed to be at and can't find it. Also would like "kind of magic". Please email me details to jeresteve@yahoo.com. TY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails