Monday, November 16, 2009

My nephew :)

Hi honees!

I guess I finally have a spare minute and I remember I promised to show you my nephew's christening pics :) I don't have a bunch since the photographer services was our gift to him and his parents for the day, so I emailed SIL and she sent me some :)





I'm sorry I'm keeping silent - I'm working on a big and thrilling collection that is going to hit the store very soon :) It's 90% handpainted and takes a lot of effort and time so excuse my AWOLs once in a while :) I so hope you'll like this one!!!

So far - grab a sneak peak to know what to expect on Thursday ;)


Off to order the curtains - our furnishing-n-repairs time is coming to an end finally so in a month we'll be ready to move!

Hugs & see ya on Thursday!

Irene

19 comments:

Jitka, Most said...

Irene, your nephew is BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy a lot of beautiful days with him.

Sheridan said...

Ирина, новый набор замечательный!!! Спасибо Вам!!!

Sheridan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Gorgeous photo's Irene, he looks really cute!!

And the little sneek peek...wow the layouts looks fantastic!

Have a great and wonderful week!
Hugs Natascha

Aksinj said...

Ирина, замечательный малыш и Вы будете отличной Крестной!!! Здоровья и счастья малышу!
Спасибо за Ваши изумительные наборы, каждый раз сказка!

Olenkamajka said...

I love your kits, I belive kit will be beautiful gorgeous,

and your nephew is cute little gentelmen

Unknown said...

Какая замечательная малышка!!!!

Наборы изумительные!!!! Спасибо!

nie said...

wow gorgeous kit!!! Looking forward to the reveal :)

hsmema said...

What a beautiful baby boy. Congratulations Aunty.

Miranda Barten said...

Wonderful pictures sweetie...what a lovely boy :)

Your pages are fabulous and so is the new kit...

big hug,
Miranda

MeltingBeadGirl66 said...

Thanks for the sneak peek... it looks wonderful. Your layouts are fabulous!

Lime said...

Wow, looks really stunning. Your family is lovely.

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful, I miss my lil guys.

Jay Bee said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful family photos. Your nephew is gorgeous. Can't wait to see your new kit! Hugs from South Africa xoxo

Jeanine said...

What a cute little boy your nephew is! Be happy together!

And your new kit looks great!! I love your work, so I will surely rush to the shop in a few days!

Michelle said...

He is so cute! You have such a beautiful family!

Stylin' Serina aka §Designs said...

OMG your nephew is soo cute!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing the pics :) Can't wait to see your fabulous new kit the previews are fantastic :)

Emily said...

Adorable. What a beautiful family.

Laura said...

What a beautiful ceremony.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails