Thursday, September 24, 2009

Knock knock! It's Tom Thumb!!!

Hello girlies!

I was happy you liked my Thumbelina kit and series – so I decided to create another alike series for the little guys! Well, it still works perfect for girls’ pictures too! LOL
So proudly introducing to you my brand new kit Tom Thumb that has just hit the store!


As usual it’s 20% OFF discounted and besides you're getting eight(!) coordinating quickpages FREE when you purchase the kit!


My fab CTM have outdone themselves playing with this kit:


This fabulous Tom Thumb Blog Couture is also available for sale discounted 20% OFF! See the example on Reba's blog: www.scrapwithreba.blogspot.com
And I have a new CU set released this week - also 20% OFF!


Hey! Don’t forget to grab your freebie – since this week it’s a coordinating Tom Thumb and Thumbelina add on called Lilac Dreams! :)




Have a great weekend!
xoxo, Irene

26 comments:

Natali said...

Спасибо за прекрасный наборчик)))

NOa said...

Большое спасибо за фриби, у тебя весгда такая красота!!!

Unknown said...

Ohh wauw!! This one looks gorgeous too just like tumbelina!!! Thank you so much for the little freebie ;)

Hugs Natascha

nie said...

How gorgeous!! Thanks for the freebie :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Lime said...

Ohhhh how wonderful Irene! Love it and thanks for the goodies.

Peggie said...

Thank you, it is lovely.

Unknown said...

Thank you soooo much, Irene! This is such a beautiful addon! I love it so much!

You're so talented!

xoxo,
Candi

Celia said...

Lovely kit !!! Thanks so much for the freebie !

Pam said...

Thank you--I love it! :)

*sarahm172* said...

thank you

Judith said...

Thank you for your wonderful kits! So lovely!

Greets
Judith

Unknown said...

Thank you for this freebie,It is so stunning and I will enjoy playing with it.

Amber McLean said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

BEAUTIFUL!! TFS

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I grabbed the Thumbelina because I have 3 girls, but this Tom Thumb is adorable for my little boy! I love your work! Great as always!

ckcpurple said...

Irene, your designs are just sooooo beautiful. Thank you for sharing lilac dreams. I just love it.

Ramona said...

Beautiful, fantastic and such magical kit.

thank you for sharing your wonderful Freebie :)

Limarea said...

Really sweet, thank you :)

Missty said...

So beautiful, thank you.

Mary86 said...

Thank you so much !! so nice!!

clubiani said...

thanks for this great freebie! Your kit is beautiful!

PrisScrap said...

wowww soooo nice!! Thanx a lot !!!

Calidune said...

Merci beaucoup.

val831 said...

Thank for the freebie!

Chez la zette said...

thank you so much for this beautiful freebie!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails