Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New kit at SBG and news, too!

Yay!
Guys I'm here again blogging about my new release at Scrapbookgraphics! :)
This time it's a spring fresh kit... Got so tired of winter so thought you might like this one too!
By the way, I've put it on 20% off sale for the debuting week so hurry! :)



Well, I have a little secret to tell too...

DH and me are getting married again! LOL We only had a civil ceremony at our registry office 4 years ago and never united before God. And in autumn we agreed we have to be. That is why we've booked a church ceremony in Cyprus in May. DH proposed to me in November and we've been getting everything ready since. We're taking our sweetie and Anton's parents along, hopefully our friends and their son are coming too! (shhhh.... we've booked the awesometastic photographer so hopefully I'll show you some nice pictures soon!)

So this kit is a kinda of inspired by the event... :)

Hugs hons & have a wonderful, super thrilling, excitingly romantic spring!!!
Irene

7 comments:

Gulffire said...

Congratulations!! And how romantic! Can't wait to see what promises to be just awesome pictures. I am very happy for you both.

Tonya Moon said...

A huge congratulations!!!!
how very exciting and special!
May God continue to richly bless your marriage and family!

just Patty Anne said...

Contratulations! How thrilling and exciting and oh so special that you are doing it this second time in this way. I pray that your family feels HIS blessings on your life together - forever.

Anne said...

Oh, this sounds so romantic, Irene. Congrats! :)

Will you post pics of the event? I'd love to see you as a bride. :)

Hugs from Germany,
Anne

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Congratulations Irene!! Hope you have a lovely time!!!

Carolinna said...

Ирина, поздравляю вас с таким важным событием! Пусть ваша любовь и взаимоуважение будут вечны!
А новый наборчик очень нежный! :)

Lia said...

That´s toooo nice !!!
Congratulations !!
My best wishes for you both for this happiness long forever....
God bless your marriage and family.
Love
Julia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails