Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Old Kit! :)

Hey their hons! :)





I was sooo busy these days that I forgot to put one new kit of mine into the Scrap Orchard weekly newsletter LOL! So I've just released it and it's 20% off this week!


Some of you remember this kit - some of you were also asking for it - I've extended it and added a castle and some fun elements :) Enjoy!



But this is not all!!! I have a little freebie for you and I will be posting this tomorrow - so keep yor eyes open! :)

Hugs to all of ya!

Irene

1 comment:

Kelseyll =) said...

Irene...this is PERFECT!!!! I saw it on DST and I'm SOOOOO glad you made it available! I've taken pics of my 3 year old daugther, Kaitlyn, as Cinderella when we went looking for pumpkins in the pumpkin patch....she was looking for her Magic Coach so your coach is going to be so PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH.....I'm so excited!!!!!!! =)

I visit your blog often and will try to send you the finished page(s) so you can see it in action!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You don't know how long I've been looking for just the perfect coach!!! And yours is the BEST one I've seen!

Lisa Kelsey =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails