Friday, October 31, 2008

And the winner is...

...LoriBear at http://bearycutecreations.blogspot.com/ !!!

I just loved Lori's hilarious idea of a Green Giant and a Pea costumes! LOL
Hey hon - please send an email to irenealexeeva(at)gmail.com to claim your prize and I'll send you the coupon to my store!

Thanks everyone for participation - loved reading through your comments and enjoyed them greatly!!! I loved the game so most likely will be hosting it once in a while! :)
No worries about the collab - the links will stay a while so you still will be aible to download it if you couldn't do it earlier! :)

Hugs and enjoy your weekend!
Irene

2 comments:

juliya said...

Thanks for your interesting creativity, for magnificent works, it to you my gift http://juliya-creativ.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-award.html

Katie said...

Could you email me at dillinghamka@gmail.com? I have an email from a google group that I want to forward you. I couldn't find any way to contact you privately. They have some direct links to rapidshare of your products including ones that you are currently selling. I just wanted to give you a heads up so you can contact them yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails