Thursday, March 17, 2011

Charming Easter - new and on sale!

Hello sweeties!

I'm presenting my brand new kit to you, called Charming Easter - right on time for the holiday :)

It's 20% OFF and I'm including the quickpages as a FREE bonus with your purchase :)

In case you loved my new spring blog design you can know pimp yours the same way - I have a set of two backgrounds on sale in store this week!


Look at what my CT girls did with the kit!
And don't forget to snag a free quickpage :)


Hugs guys and have a wonderful weekend!
Irene

7 comments:

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

mamamatveya1 said...

very beautiful set !!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much !!!!!!!!

Chloé said...

Thank you so much for this adorable QP !

Meliza said...

Thanks a lot for the lovely QP !

clubiani said...

thank you so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails