Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Word Art Wednesday!!!

Hey sweets!

I’m here to proudly announce I’m the Wordart Wednesday Queen for August!
Yup, that means each Wednesday you’ll be picking up a fantabulous FREE wordart piece from yours truly :)

I bet we’re ready to go with the first one!
You should be registered to the Scrap Orchard forums and gallery to get this goodie.
And leave me some love if you like it :)




Hope you likey – and see you tomorrow with a bunch of new exciting releases!!! Here's a lil' sneak peek of what's coming tomorrow!

Hugs,
Irene

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey check out this cool new app for your iPhone/iPad. It lets you digitally add frames through your phone!

Master Framer Eli Wilner creates apps to help you frame your digital picture on your iPhone and iPad. Print, Twitter, and Facebook your digital pictures with designer digital frames right from your phone! Check out the link to learn more. You won’t be disappointed!

http://online.wsj.com/article/NA_WSJ_PUB:SB10001424052748703954804575381322348566824.html

nancypinct said...

Irene, I love this freebie word art. Thank you so much for sharing it with me. I look forward to more!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the word art - beautiful.

I wanted to email you but I can't find your address?? One of your kits is being offered at a free site and I wanted to check if it was OK because it is for sale at Scrap Orchard.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails