Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fresh releases and fab offers :)

Hello there ladies!

My guest month at A5D is coming to an end and I have to say I was thrilled to work with this amazing team for the whole month. Hope you like the stuff I designed too! So...I'm releasing my last couple of new products this week :)
My new hand painted kit is called Sail To The Stars, 20% OFF this week and you'll get a matching alpha FREE with your purchase :)
My baby's 4th birthday is approching and I was in the mood of creating something light and delicate for her... I came up with Pink Zephyr at SO - it totally fits Arina's taste! Hope you like this one too :) It's also on 20% sale and for the limited time you'll get a coordinating add on together with your purchase of the kit :)

My page with this kit featuring my sweetie pie:

And my CTM's gorgeous layouts!


Of course I'm beeping with a new freebie for you - it's a coordinating "scene" quickpage perfect for extraction layouts:

Now going to take a little break for a week and get all the stuff ready for her birthday party!
Big hugs to you all,
Irene

13 comments:

Lelishna said...

Какая красота!! Великолепные наборы!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

Abeille said...

Awww wooow wonderful new goodies!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

BlueCat said...

Fabulous kits! thank you for the pretty freebie.

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful ! Thans a lot to share

Chellie said...

Thanks Irene! This freebie (and collection) is perfect for my daughter.

dziuniaf said...

beautiful colors...fantastic elements:0
thx for wonderful freebie :)

婉婷 said...

幸福不是一切,人還有責任。.................................................................

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

Isa said...

Gracias hermoso trabajo ,besos desde Chile , Isa

clubiani said...

thank yu for sharing!

baster said...

Wow to say the whole truth I am so much excited by what you posted here.
order essay service

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails