Thursday, March 11, 2010

Easter Quirk!!

Hi there gals!

Ohmy I was so into altered art stuff this week that I thought Easter shouldn't be left aside.... so I created an altered art Easter kit! lol It's called Easter Quirk and includes 50 elements and 9 papers for your pleasure, 20% OFF as usual for the first week of the release + a Vintage Scrabble alpha FREE together with your purchase!

If you want the alpha alone it is also on 20% sale for you :)

Layouts my CT did just ROCK this week!!! I made one too :)




I'm still re-releasing my guest stuff and this week Wish Maker is available again in my store - with a limited time 20% discount for those who missed it at SBG :)
And a free quickpage for you on my blog as usual :) Hope you like it!



Wishing you a fantastic weekend guys!

Hugs,
Irene

8 comments:

Lori said...

Thank-you Irene.... i'm just in love with your kits, you are truly an amazing designer!

OliO said...

Потрясающий набор! Ваша креативная команда отлично поработала! Очень красивые странички!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome new kit and thank you for the freebie.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work!

hsmema said...

I love your quirky Easter kit, thank you for the quick page.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

VJ said...

I love it Irene, thanks so much and for the quick page! I always look forward to Thursdays now just to see what new kit you have created and can add to my collection! Huggles, Vicki

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Easter Quirk kit! So beautiful! I used it here. :) http://silversdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/03/paper-easter-3-column.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails