Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall Fantasia!

Finally the new stuff is in the shop!

Hope you'll love this fantasy autumn collection I created for you this week...

The kit itself includes 50 unique elements and 9 original papers and I've prepapred the free-with-purchase gift for you - a set of quickpages :)
My CT girls have outdone themselves this week creating layouts with Fall Fantasia... Well, I confess I made several for DD too! :)
I also created a coordinating Hay 3D alpha, Blog Couture (you can see the way it looks like on my blog) and Fall Fantasia wordart (don't forget all the goodies are 20% OFF this week!!!):

And finally... if you want all of these at once...

I've prepapred The Fall Fantasia Bundle for you!!!
Get all these products in one and save 50%!!!
Great savings - $20 value just for $10 (limited time offer)!
You're getting the full kit, the quickpages, the alpha, the wordart and the blogwear... all for $10!

By the way... Remember I told you that The Orchard girls teamed up with Sweet Shoppe girls and released a wonderful collab today? Well, you'll get it FREE with any $10 purchase!!!

And the last but not the least - I've prepared a little cluster freebie for you hons! Hope you'll like it!




Have a great weekend!
{{HUGZZ}}
Irene

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, I love your clusters!!


Betts

Lisa said...

Thanks for the freebie! The new kit is spectackular! I want that alphabet...it is soooo cute!

Thanks again!

Hugs,
Lisa

Natali said...

Иришка спасибо большое))) Набор просто супер)))

Nia said...

Beautiful kit!! thanks for the freebie :)

SOSCRAPPED said...

NUTRICAP! They are vitamine pills by Dr presecribed when I was loosing my hair like crazy as a result of a shock. They're really good, they stopped my hair losss and got my hair growing again. They're also good for the nails.

Thank you for the lovely freebie, beautiful kit as usual.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous kit again!! Thank you for the freebie :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs Natascha

Vetra said...

Спасибо за халяву!! Очень красивій набор!

Eni said...

Such a wonderful kit! I love your style.
thanks for the pretty freebie

Irina said...

New kit looks gorgeous! Thanks for the nice freebie:)

Mumure said...

I bought the bundle :o)
Have a nikce week-end.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Laramie said...

This is so beautiful. Thank you.

artgalstyle

Angeljet said...

Wow, Irene, you manage to make the most amazing kits every time I look. Fantastic!! I love the LO's your team made.

craftychic said...

Wonderful kit :-) Thank you for the cluster :-)

Yanti said...

Thanks for sharing.

Amber McLean said...

Beautiful frame cluster! Thank you!

Peggie said...

Thank you. This is beautiful.

Madeline said...

Thanks for the beautiful clusters freebie! Gorgeous kit :)

Michelle said...

Very cute frame! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing this awesome QP!

Lu said...

Thank you for the beautiful Cluster

Hugs,Lu

Marci said...

Thanks so much for the Freebie too., i clicked on the I like button so you will now be on my facebook page and we have lots of scrapbookers there!! thanks again!!
hugs.,Marci

Cindy said...

Thank you , very pretty!

musicaldruid said...

thank you Irene, I love your style

Kelly said...

Lovely frame, thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails