Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A request: coordinating alpha!

OHMY.... Thank you guys!...
I've got such a bunch of sweet well wishes and congrats on our upcoming wedding!
You are the sweetest and I so appreciate that!
I'll treat you with good photos as soon as we come back!
Tomorrow I'm coming to our travel agency to book the tour finally :)
Now to our muttons! LOL
Guys I've quite a bunch of requests to make a coordinating alpha to Spring Delight kit...
You know, like the letters in that "Love" dangle? So I made this chained dangle alpha for you to enjoy! It's fully customizable. The set includes all capitals and digits that come both separately as charms (each letter and digit in a separate PNG file) plus a separate chain and bead to customize the alpha of your own, as well as the already chained version of the letters and digits (each one in a separate PNG file too). Shadows used for preview purposes only. The cord is NOT included.
Coordinates perfectly with the Spring Delight original kit.

Exclusively at my guest designer store at Scrapbookgraphics in March!

Hey.. did I tell you it's 20% off this week as usual??? Hehehe!

Hope you'll love it! :)



Hugs! - off to work! :)

Irene

1 comment:

Sunny Scrap Designs said...

Сюрприз!!! Можешь забрать его здесь: http://olgadesign.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-post.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails