Thursday, February 19, 2009

New spring kit and a freebie!

Hello sweeties!
I just can't tell all the secrets right away (LOL!) but I have great news I'll be revealing very soon... So far I'm SO SWAMPED with work that I can hardly find time for a walk with DD and laundry! :)
So far now... I have got a new kit released at Scrap Orchard! And a free-with-purchase brag book too! Yay - let the spring begin already! Don't forget this stuff is 20% off this week as usual!

And now... I think the most exciting part! :)

I've created a little freebie quickpage for you that is NOT in the album :) Hope you like it!

DOWNLOAD THE FREEBIE HERE

Okay sweeties - off to design - and I have to design LOTS - because that great little secret is going to be outstanding! :)

Hugs & God bless,

Irene

15 comments:

Lime said...

Wonderful QP.

Jan said...

Thank you, Irene. Another pretty Irene treasure. :)

bandwife said...

Ohhhh! Give us a hint! Don't keep it all to yourself.

Thanks for the great page, off to shop now!

Alice (fa11enan9e1) said...

Mwahahaha I know! :D So excited!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the lovely QP from your beautiful kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 20 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Unknown said...

Irene! This is so stunningly beautiful! I love it, as I love all your creations!!!!! Once I am able to shop....I'll be hitting your Scrap Orchard store like a madwoman!!! i love this new kit!! it's awesome!

Thank you so much for all you do for us!!! Hugs

Candi

Peter & Joyce said...

Thank you for the gorgeous QP!

Dana said...

THank you so much for the great page.

Ramie :-) said...

Thank you!

Sandra said...

I love QP and this one is pretty!

Nancy said...

I know your secret! Your name is up on another store! Woo-hooooo!

Peggie said...

Thank you. This is lovely.

20Birds said...

are you going to SBG? I saw your name over there in the sidebar, but nothing was there when i clicked. my favorite designer, my favorite store? I great would that be

RealRach said...

well I was going to guess that you were pregnant but it appears you are opening another store! congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails