Saturday, May 3, 2008

NSBD gift and great news too! :)


Guys, here I am again (hope you are not too tired of me these days LOL!) with fresh news! :)

First - all my dear digi (and paper too!) scrappers, congrats on the NSBD - and as a little gift I'm giving away a freebie on my blog - this is a page kit called Marisposa - some of my customers at my former store remember it was a posting bonus for one of my challenges. So now it's available just as an appreciation from me to you :)




Secondly, I'm happy to tell you that I've found a new awesome home to sell my designs at :) By all means I still have to wait until that "holiday time" is over LOL, but hopefully I'll be selling the next day it's finished! :) The site is just awesome with its store and fun challenges as well as the charming ladies who own it - I'm really happy I've met them! If you've been attentive to the little changes made to my blog you will easily guess the place I'm heading to! :)


Hope you are enjoying your weekend -
Hugs and xoxo to all of ya!
Irene

20 comments:

tape said...

Thank you for the gorgeous kit, Irene! And what exciting news! Good for you :) :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this beautiful kit!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny1972 said...

oh this is fabulous thnak you so much. I am intigued as to where you are going have been tring to look for clues! anyway glad you are happy about it! congrats

Deb said...

What a beautiful name for a beautiful Kit! In addition to being the home county for one of the most beautiful places on earth (Yosemite Valley), Mariposa means "butterfly" in Spanish. And I've been WAITING for your good news - although I feel awfully dense for not picking up on the hints. :blush:

Way to go, Irene! -deb

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Irene, can't wait til your holiday is over ;o)
You are to generous with your beautiful designs -- AND we appreciate it!!!!!!

Deb said...

Oh this is beautiful!! Thank you so much!! Congrats on your new home!

Jan said...

Mmmmm....hint....have not figured out the new store yet? Love Mariposa. Very pretty indeed. Thank you, Irene.

K2 Designs said...

Thank you for sharing. Congrats on the new store!

Pineapple Plantation Designs said...

We LOVE you too Irene!! And we can't WAIT until it's "official" and you're an Orchard Girl!!

Vicki Pasterik said...

Irene, I sure did miss you today at the festivities at DSP. I used your stuff for my fun layout at the last chat. It is just perfect.
You can see my LO here if you'd like to smile. :)
http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=258298

The one kit I didn't get that I REALLY REALLY wanted was Grandfather's Study - I have all of Granny's things and nothing for Gramps! :)

Love you Irene! Congrats on the doors opening for you!

Impy

Irene Alexeeva said...

Thank you heartily gals! I sooo appreciate your kind words and nice comments! Yes - I'll be joining the Scrap Orchard (www.scraporchard.com) team soon - can't wait! Shauna, Kami - my special thanks is to you!!! :)

Cindy W. said...

Thank you for the kit and congrats on joining the Scrap Orchard!!

Heather said...

Thanks for this awesome Freebie Irene. It is wonderful that you have found a new home. I am already registered there so will be looking for you and your new designs.

HeatherL

Linda Sutton said...

Thank you for the lovely kit

dj said...

Thank you, Irene. I am definitely a fan of your work and own several of your kits. I've participated in some of your challenges, but I didn't get this one.

Unknown said...

This is fabulous. I was sorry when I missed it in the past, and am absolutely delighted that you would choose to give it away again. Thank you so much.

HarleyGirl said...

what an absolutely cute kit for doggie lovers. I have 4 and am so grateful that you would post this again, thanks

Peggie said...

Thank you for this lovely kit.

Hilly said...

Gosh, Irene!
Your talent is non-stop! Yes!!!
I've been dl'ing your awesome kits and they are fabulous! THANK YOU for sharing with us all!!

Sue said...

Thank you very much for this lovely kit. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails