Monday, July 2, 2007

Paperland Page Kit


Well,I guess I'm starting up August! LOL
This kit is notmy usual style, but I wanted to make it so desperately - I used to have so much fun with paper crafts when I was a kid!
Do you remember yourself as a child - there comes a moment when you get bored with all the toys you've got and start CRAFTING! Everything is good - old newspapers, envelopes and last year postcards, school notebooks, tape and bandage strips, cardboard and packing paper... Pack your bags to the thrilling country called Paperland - as soon as you take the scissors and start cutting those numerous paperdoll chains! A very versatile and so much fun kit will help you to create a great layout for lots of occasions, especially scrapping kids and everyday pictures.
Warmest regards,
Irene V. Alexeeva,
DSP Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails