Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Arabian Fairytale Page kit

I'll be missing you all guys starting from May 18th - this is when I'll be away on a Turkish vacation with my DH, DD and parents, too!
For these two weeks I'll design two posting bonuses for you to earn - because there will be no Need-For-Scrap chats until the end of the month (May, 31th).

So... coming back! This one of my fresh page kits inspired by our upcoming journey to Turkey. Bellydance, sheesha and spice aromas - all so good for exotic lovers and travellers!..

Hope you'll enjoy this.
Cheers,
Irene V. Alexeeva,
DSP Designer

1 comment:

Toni said...

Tropical weekend is just what I had been hoping (and asking) for - I adore romantic tropical holidays and this kit is perfect for scrapping some of my photo collection - I can't wait for this one to feature on the Friday chat for add ons! Those orchids are just devine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails